In cooperation with Business Oregon, Wilsonville Area Chamber of Commerce is glad to offer free Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for your businesses. Please fill out the form below to let us know which items you would be able to put to good use. We’ll get in touch to schedule a pick-up time.
According to SmallBizTrends.com, “The first set of holiday data and analytics from Adobe reveals online spending is set to increase by 33% in 2020 over 2019.” It’s also likely that this trend will continue as we enter into 2021 and if the pandemic numbers keep increasing. People won’t stop shopping, but they may stop shopping in-person.
Online shopping needn’t be owned by large entities like Amazon or Etsy. Your business can excel in online commerce as well. But first, you need to be top-of-mind. One way to do that is to produce valuable content so that when potential customers are on your website, they are moved to action and purchase from you.
Online Necessities Before the Content
Before you create the content, work on a few things such as:
· Designing a user-friendly shopping experience and website
· Creating a design that is quick to load and mobile-friendly
· Implementing a review “machine” or protocol in which you make it easy for people to leave reviews
· Engaging your followers on social media
· Honing your voice and brand so that people know, like, and trust you
The last two will help with the content you produce but the content will also help engage your followers and solidify your brand.… Read the rest