Wilsonville has a wealth of Fortune 500 companies with campuses in the community. Being less than 20 miles south of Portland with easy access to both Interstate 5 and 205, heavy rail service and no sales tax, Wilsonville has attracted several corporations from Xerox to Tyco. The top 9 private employers are:
- Mentor Graphics: Over 900 high tech professionals design software that allows companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
- Convergys (fka Stream Internat’l): Convergys is the world leader in customer experience outsourcing, employing nearly 800 employees.
- Xerox Corporation: 706 employees manufacture printers on this sprawling campus at the center of Wilsonville.
- Sysco Food Services: 557 employees help to distribute food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home.
- Rockwell Collins: 488 – Rockwell Collins in Wilsonville design and develop head-up and helmet-mounted displays for commercial and military applications.
- Tyco Electronics: 320 people manufacture medical products for this global company.
- Costco Wholesale: Costco is the largest American membership-only warehouse club and is houses 305 retail employees in Wilsonville.
- Southern Wines & Spirits: Is a distribution, logistics and data insights company for alcoholic beverages and employees 300 team members.
- Coca-Cola Bottling of the NW: Coke has a bottling plant in Wilsonville which was recently expanded. Currently there are 272 employees.