8565 SW Salish Ln
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Linkedin Profile Hands-On Master Class (limited to 34)
Learn how to better understand and embrace social media, and how can you use it to shed your invisibility and help manage your career and your professional image. Everyone has a personal brand. Your Linkedin profile either helps to build up and reinforce your personal brand or it doesn’t.
You’ll learn how to first brand yourself boldly and then create personal connections and strong relationships using the latest technologies coupled with your values.
- Why personal branding isn’t just for sales professionals and job seekers
- How to stand out online in a sea of people just like you
- How to create a powerful branding package
- How to share your smarts to make people understand your value – without showing off or being boastful
This is a hands-on workshop where you will be making changes to your profile as part of the training. So bring your laptop or tablet so you can access your own current Linkedin profile.
This master class is limited to 34 people so that you can have more interaction time with Phil.
- $59.00 Chamber member (You or your company are members of a local area Chamber of Commerce)
- $80.00 Non-Chamber Member
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Phil Gerbyshak is a speaker, sales expert, corporate sales trainer and small business coach. Phil trains his clients on the power of connection, leveraging the reach of social media, combined with the deeply personal work of nurturing 1:1 relationship, growing profitable long-term clients, transforming businesses and boosting revenue.
He’s written 5 books – the 6th will be out by the end of 2019 – and he’s been featured in Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, Fortune, and many other media outlets as a go-to expert for the work he does.
His podcast, Conversations with Phil Gerbyshak, has featured Seth Godin, Sally Helgesen, Tom Peters and many more.