How to take charge and become a leader in business, in your community, in your life.
$45 for Members
$55 for Non-Members
$10 discount if registered by March 9th
Featuring two impactful speakers:
Dana Corey – High-Performance Business Coach
Dana can take you from ordinary to extraordinary. She will help you navigate the intricacies of your life and recognize that the gifts you bring transform the people and places that you touch. Dana has been a coach for over 30 years and a business owner for 20 and has worked with every type of business from the Fortune 500 company to the small business owner.
Lani Grass – Personal Image & Confidence Coach
Lani is an entrepreneur who describes herself as a true-blue introvert deep-down, is dynamic, impactful, and purposeful in her approach to helping you discover your confidence from the inside out so you can reach your full potential and attract exactly what you want.
Twenty-four businesses will be highlighted. All businesses are welcome as long as a woman is representing the business. Details and vendor application available online at tualatinchamber.com
- 3:00 pm Check-In & Visit Vendor Booths (wine & soda available)
- 3:50 pm Food is served – seating is open
- 4:00 pm Introductions
- 4:20 pm Dana Corey: High-Performance Business Coach
- 5:00 pm – 5:15 pm Break (dessert will be served provided by Lugano Cafe & Catering)
- 5:20 pm Lani Grass: Confidence & Personal Image Coach
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Raffle Prizes, Networking & Visit Vendor Booths
Presented by Riverview Community Bank