𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧–𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬‘ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 𝐖𝐞‘𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞!
Virtual Ribbon-cutting Ceremony for the Grand Opening of Divine Complexions
11:30 am., Friday, February 26th
Join WACC CEO Kevin Ferrasci O’Malley, Mayor Julie Fitzgerald, Owner of Divine Complexions, Christine Lewy, and special guests
(socially distant and masked, of course)
Due to safety precautions and restrictions surrounding COVID-19, the public and media are invited to watch the ceremony virtually on Facebook Live
WACC FB Page www.facebook.com/wilsonvillechamber
Divine FB Page www.facebook.com/DivineComplexionsSpa
Koi Fusion’s mobile food truck will be on-site from 11 am -1 pm for those who would like to drive by for a congratulatory honk and a bite of some delicious funky fusion of Korean BBQ and fresh Mexican flavors.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞–𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐚𝐧‘𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!
** About Divine Complexions: Divine Complexions is a full service, top-rated luxury beauty medspa located in Wilsonville, Oregon providing services personalized to each client to enhance their natural beauty in a safe and relaxed environment. The passionate professionals at Divine Complexions believe that you deserve to be treated like a Queen. That’s why when you come to Divine Complexions, it’s more than just coming for a spa appointment. It’s an experience you won’t forget.
Address: 25700 SW Argyle Ave, Wilsonville | Website: divinecomplexions.com | Phone: (503) 757-8280
**Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings during COVID-19**
As we adapt to new practices to keep our Chamber staff and members safe, we have adjusted our standard ribbon-cutting and grand opening ceremonies. With your health and safety in mind, the following are the actions the Chamber is taking for our ribbon cuttings:
- A Chamber representative will visit your location for a ceremonial ribbon cutting and photo opportunity
- Chamber staff will be wearing a mask covering their nose and mouth
- A maximum of twelve people may participate
- Event attendees are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth
- The ribbon-cutting ceremony and photo will take place outside
- Only those wearing a mask will be allowed to be in the ribbon cutting photo
- The event will be aired Live via Facebook