The Wilsonville Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to the Workforce Scholarship Charity Golf Tournament Presented by Tualatin Auto Body Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Langdon Farms Golf Club, a premier golf course in the Willamette Valley, will again host the 2023 Workforce Scholarship Tournament. We are proud to feature Challenge Cup Workforce Scholarship Sponsor packages along with a number of other corporate sponsorship opportunities. This support helps to raise the funds for the WACC Trade & Workforce Scholarship program that addresses current and future workforce shortages in our community. If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship, contact Debby Mager or Kevin Ferrasci O’Malley at the Chamber Offices.
Presenting sponsor: Tualatin Auto Body
Schedule: (May Be Modified)
- 6:45 AM • Registration
- 7:00 AM • Grab n’ Go Breakfast, sponsored by Weston Kia • Driving Range & Putting Green opens for practice
- 7:45 AM • Modified Shotgun Start • Fun contests will be held between the end of the tournament and lunch. Participate in the Putting Green Challenge and the Hole in One Contest
- 12:45 PM • Lunch Buffet, sponsored by Dick’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram & Charity Tournament Award Presentation • Raffle Drawings
Details: This is an 18-hole, four-person scramble with a modified shotgun start. Registration fees include golf, golf cart, continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and unlimited use of the driving range prior to the beginning of the tournament.
- $20,000 Cash Prize | Hole in One #17 Par 3 , Sponsored by Pacific West Bank
- $500 Golf Shop Gift Card | Hole in One #13 Par 3, Sponsored by Pacific West Bank
- $350 Golf Shop Gift Card | Hole in One #3 Par 3, Sponsored by Pacific West Bank
- $250 Golf Shop Gift Card | Hole in One #6 Par 3, Sponsored by Pacific West Bank
- Men’s Longest Drive
- Women’s Longest Drive,
- Men’s Closest to the Pin, Sponsored by Oregon Tech
- Women’s Closest to the Pin
- Straightest Drive
- Putting Course Challenge, Sponsored by Nichols Family Agency
A roving beverage cart, sponsored by Boston’s Deli and LiveScore App sponsored by Weston Kia, will be available throughout the tournament. Directions on how to download the app will be provided before the tournament.
A concierge break representative will be traveling to each golfer and sponsor booth throughout the event to provide snacks, water and offer bathroom breaks.
Onsite photography provided by Nathan Holden Photography, will be capturing team photos and candid moments throughout the day.
Player Registration is Open:
- Early Bird Registration – Single Player $160 each (Until June 9th)
- Early Bird Registration – Team of 4 $685 per team (Until June 9th)
- Single Player $185 each
- Team of 4 $740 per team
- SWEET Mulligan Package (includes mulligan, raffle tickets and gimme tape) $50
- Mulligan Only $30
After lunch we offer a fun raffle drawing with over $5000 of great prizes from local businesses. ( A Pit Master Grill, Titleist Pro Assessment, Private Vineyard Tastes and Tours for 8, Hotel Dining and Lodging, Golf Training Tools, UO Duck and OSU Beaver Football Tickets and Maui Jim Sunglasses to name a few).
The proceeds from the raffle help support the Workforce Scholarship fund. If you or your business would like to donate a raffle prize, please contact Debby Mager.
Purchase Raffle Tickets Before You Arrive – online. They will be ready for you at registration.
- 5 for $10
- 15 for $25
- 50 for $50
Workforce Scholarship Donations:
If you would like to donate directly to the Workforce Scholarship, contact Kevin Ferrasci O’Malley. For additional information, call the Wilsonville Chamber of Commerce at 503.682.0411 x2 or email Kevin Ferrasci O’Malley .