Power Selling with Linkedin
Do you want to grow your business faster? Wondering how to earn referrals?
Join Phil Gerbyshak as he answers all these questions and more in “Power Selling with Linkedin” Phil has been using the internet to make sales since before social selling was a thing, and he trains people from around the world on how to leverage leads, earn referrals, and grow their business.
In Power Selling with Linkedin you will learn:
- How and why you must “get dressed before you get busy” – and have a digital presence that will attract your ideal customer
- How to leverage the leads you already have in your LinkedIn connections
- How to “turn up the value before you turn up the volume” on your social media content
- How to find your best customers, and how to ask for introductions to replicate them over and over
- And how to turn it into a system you can use to do all of this, in just 30 minutes a day!
Includes a Free Bonus: #SocialMediathatWorks
Phil Gerbyshak will share with you the specific Linkedin strategies above to be effective. But just as important he will also share with you the most important foundational philosophy: it is selling WITH social media not selling ON social.
In the free bonus #SocialMediathatWorks will learn:
- How to build relationships that can lead to qualified sales conversations
- How to sell yourself the right way, without feeling icky
- Which platforms people are looking at you and which ones you can ignore
- How to leverage your natural selling strategies so you can be more you and build your network
- 7:15-7:45 am Networking, coffee and breakfast snacks
- 7:45-9:15 formal workshop presentation
- 9:20 – 9:45 additional Q&A session.
- $25.00 Chamber member. (You or your company are members of a local area Chamber of Commerce)
- $40 Non-Chamber Member
- $500= 25 tickets Professional Development Partner (You believe in learning and professional development. You will receive 25 Tickets to gift to your customers or share within your own business)
Who should attend: Any sales professional, Sales Manager or business owner who wants to grow their pipeline of qualified prospects and build quality relationships to increase revenue.
Money back guarantee: Phil’s training works. If for 30 days you put into practice his “Five simple things to do every day” and don’t feel that you’ve received at least a 200% ROI on your workshop investment, then we will refund your workshop fee.
Thank Clackamas Community College for sponsoring this workshop!
About Phil Gerbyshak
Phil Gerbyshak is a speaker, sales expert, corporate sales trainer and small business coach. Phil trains his clients on the power of connection, leveraging the reach of social media, combined with the deeply personal work of nurturing 1:1 relationship, growing profitable long-term clients, transforming businesses and boosting revenue.
He’s written 5 books – the 6th will be out by the end of 2019 – and he’s been featured in Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, Fortune, and many other media outlets as a go-to expert for the work he does.
His podcast, Conversations with Phil Gerbyshak, has featured Seth Godin, Sally Helgesen, Tom Peters and many more.