Travel to China with the Wilsonville Area Chamber!
October 13, 2018 – October 22, 2018
This is a Wilsonville Area Chamber of Commerce Sponsored Event and is OPEN to the PUBLIC!
To reserve your spot, click the link below to print off the registration form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
China Flyer5.15.18 WACC 2018 China Reservation Form!
This all-inclusive, 10-day China adventure you will visit historic locations including Tiananmen Square, the Ming Tombs, and the Forbidden City. Learn about China’s extensive dynastic history while exploring the ultra-modern cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, and Hangzhou. Spend time at the stunning Great Wall of China, walk along the Bund and bask in the natural beauty of Yu Garden.
Thanks to our partners, we are able to offer this top-quality travel opportunity at an unbeatable price! When traveling with the Chamber, you will receive a first class experience starting right here at home. We handle all the arrangements, host a variety of informational meetings, introduce you to the other members of our travel group, and provide you with ample insight into your destination.
- Round-trip chartered bus transportation from Wilsonville to Seattle Airport
- Round-Trip international airfare, taxes, and fees
- Domestic airfare, taxes, and fees
- Deluxe private bus transfers and tours while abroad
- Entrance fees for all tourist attractions on the itinerary
- Private English-Speaking professional tour guides
- Three Meals each day
- All 4 and 5 Star Hotel Accommodations
A $300 non-returnable deposit is required to hold your reservation until departure. Deposit due June 1, 2018. Remaining balance and all paperwork due July 1, 2018.