The latest news from U.S. Chamber of Commerce...
Summary of President Biden’s Infrastructure Proposal - Today, the Biden Administration released their $2 trillion infrastructure plan, which is available here.
U.S. Chamber’s Statement on President Biden’s Infrastructure Proposal - In response to the unveiling of President Biden’s infrastructure plan, U.S. Chamber executive vice president and chief policy officer Neil Bradley released a statement, which can be viewed by clicking here. Additionally, we issued the following initial reactions to the president’s proposal:
Recent Press Releases
- U.S. Chamber Calls for Productive Solutions from Democrats and Republicans to Enact Infrastructure Legislation – Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- Hiring Our Heroes Presents U.S. Army Veteran with Toyota 4Runner – Tuesday, March 30, 2021
- U.S. Chamber Announces State and Local Policy Initiative to Promote Effective State Policies – Monday, March 29, 2021
- Chamber and New Jersey Civil Justice Institute win major arbitration case in New Jersey – Friday, March 26, 2021
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Adds Global Perspective, Digital Savvy to Communications Team – Friday, March 26, 2021
- U.S. Chamber Applauds Senate Passage of Paycheck Protection Program Extension – Thursday, March 25, 2021
- U.S. Businesses Stand Ready to Help with COVID-19 Vaccinations – Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- Intellectual Property Key to Economic Recovery and Defeating Coronavirus, New Report Shows – Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- U.S. Chamber, AmCham EU Release Report Underlining the Resilience of the Transatlantic Economy – Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Dream Big Award
Applications and Referrals Now Open - The U.S. Chamber's Dream Big Awards program honors the achievements of small businesses and highlights their contributions to America’s economic growth. If you know a small business in your community that exemplifies innovation, entrepreneurship and initiative? Click here to refer a business that you would like us to contact about the application to be considered for the 2021 Dream Big Small Business of the Year and a $25,000 cash prize, or encourage them to apply directly now by clicking here. Please note that the deadline for both applications and referrals is Friday, July 16, 2021.
Recent Blog Posts
- New Transatlantic Economy Report Affirms U.S. and Europe Enjoy the World’s Largest Commercial Relationship by GARRETT WORKMAN – Friday, March 26, 2021
- Government Needs a 21st Century Digital Transformation by JORDAN CRENSHAW – Thursday, March 25, 2021
- New Report Reveals Improving Intellectual Property Protections Worldwide by THADDEUS SWANEK – Thursday, March 25, 2021
- At Least It’s a Start: Multiemployer Pension Relief by CHANTEL SHEAKS – Thursday, March 25, 2021